We are qualified to act as Professional Representatives before the UK Intellectual Property Office, the European Patent Office and the International Bureau of the World Intellectual Property Organisation. We are able to prepare, file and prosecute UK, European and International PCT applications. We are also able to coordinate the filing of patent applications in most countries around the world through our network of international associates.
We are able to provide a comprehensive service to our clients, including:
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications through to grant
- Initiating and managing worldwide filing programmes
- Strategic management of patent portfolios
- Cost-control of patent portfolios
- Preparing, filing and presenting Oppositions and Appeals before the European Patent Office
- Attending patent hearings before the UK Intellectual Property Office and the European Patent Office
- Due diligence work in accordance with the requirements of individual clients including conducting searches and watches for third party patent filings
- Prior art searches
- Infringement, validity and invalidity searches
- Providing opinions in relation to validity and infringement of patents
We advise and assist companies and universities in the UK and Europe. We also assist companies and universities around the world – including the United States. Australia, Canada and Japan – to secure patent protection in the UK and Europe.